Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday

I noticed I titled Friday's post "Monday" and today is Monday. No telling why I got it wrong.

It was raining a little bit when Karen came over and we went to exercise and was raining a lot when we left the senior center. We went to Walmart for some groceries and then to Collins Supply for some striker plates for the front door. When the paramedics stomped the door in it busted the door frame up badly. Bro Hansen fixed it for us but over time, the door lock wouldn't keep shut. Bro Decker fixed it yesterday but said I need a new striker plate for the door and the dead bolt and that's what I got. We depend on our home teachers for little repairs like that.

Frank's leg brace keeps slipping down. The Dr's office said to keep it tight so it wouldn't slip. Don't know if I got it tight enough or not. Hopefully, the knee cap will heal properly or be well on it's way the next time we see the Dr.

No comments: