Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Plumber

I ran the dishwasher last night-I try to only run it at night while we are in the back of the house because it is so noisy-and I found the sink full of water this morning. I called the regular plumber I use but he didn't do sinks. I looked in the Yellow Pages and found a Kenny Green. He ran a snake up the pipe and got it unclogged. He wasn't too expensive. I couldn't pay him out of the main account for I have no more checks. I've ordered more and paid for fast shipping but don't know when they will get here.

I called several people today for various reasons. I called Karen to ask Ken to get Bro Christianson and come over and give Frank a blessing for his broken knee cap. They did and they arrived at the same time. Bro Decker is coming over Thursday to see if he can fix our front door. The latch won't hold and the only way we can lock the house is with the dead bolt. He can replace the porch light bulb, too. He can just reach up and change the light where I would have to get a stool to reach it. Height has its privileges.

Tomorrow, Karen is going to exercise with me. She doesn't turn 60 until June but I don't think that will matter, I hope. Then afterwards, I want to stop at Walmart. I have run out of my Diet Pepsi. I drink it every day. I consume a lot of water, too, but the sweet taste of the soda is a nice alternative to the water.

No comments: