Saturday, January 3, 2015

Saturday

It was raining when we got up this morning. It'll probably rain tomorrow, too, but I hope not. Frank fell Wednesday and hurt his right knee. It had a big goose egg come up one the knee cap. I iced it down and that helped but the knee has been hot for the last few days. We have ice on it today. Frank wants to go see the Dr Monday, but I don't know if he could do anything about it. It just has to get better on it's own.

Silver Sneakers starts back Monday. I've missed getting out of the house M-W-F even if it's just for an hour.

I ordered a terry cloth robe from a sale at Land's End. It came in today. It will be warm if the weather ever gets cold. I didn't have a bathrobe that was warm. This is an XL and is big but I'd rather have it big as small.

I ordered a pair of shoes from Goody's online. I thought I was getting Osics but it was Sketchers and I may have ordered a 1/2 size too large. I can take them back to the store if they are too large. I'm trying to buy a more expensive shoe so it will last longer and wear better. This shoe wasn't that expensive and maybe it will be a sturdy shoe.

I have absolutely nothing to say and I'm babbling.

The Family History Center will be open this Thursday at 9:30 AM. I will be there. I want to learn how to navigate the different genealogical sites by myself so I can do some work at home.

It's 62 degrees outside. It's stopped raining. It always has to warm up to rain. I see on the weather on TV that the North East is supposed to get some single digit weather next. Some of it may get us too-North Alabama.  Hi, Kathy!

No comments: