Tuesday, January 27, 2015

New Exercises

Today, at 10 AM, I went to Round Island Baptist Church to exercise with another of Janet's exercise groups. It's still Silver Sneakers but with this group she can do harder things. We walked around the gym 6 times and did push ups on the walls and did some new moves she wouldn't do at the senior center. I really enjoyed it. I won't be able to go on Thursday. It is the day I do Family History at the church. I'll get to exercise M-T-W-F.

I counted up my calories and was 300 over the 1300 I was shooting for. I'll leave out 2 milks and a bread and Smart Balance buttery spread. I still have to set some goals. I want to get my BMI down and I want to cut calories and I want to loose some inches. I just have trouble putting them down in goal form. I'll have to exercise at home. Get on the recumbent bike and walk up and down the stairs several times. I'm tired tonight and don't want to think about it.

Tomorrow, I'll get my hair cut and probably buy some groceries. We're out of fresh veggies. I called the Dr today about getting home health to come and teach us some exercises for Frank to do to strengthen his legs. Janet said that weak legs could cause falling. Frank fell last night but couldn't wake me up. That's twice he's fallen in a week. I hope he's not hurting his knee when he falls.


No comments: