Friday, January 23, 2015

Craft Day

Went to exercise today and then came home and made 15 chochip cookies. The Walkers were coming over for craft day and I usually have cookies for the girls. I had bought them finger nail polish and things to put their toes in while they polished them and some smelly soap. They were excited about their gifts. Trudy was here and we make pendants out of glass tiles and craft paper. I found one with birds on it and I made a tile with it. I made four more that I will send to grandchildren. Everyone was excited about making the jewelry and everyone had a fun time. Next month we will probably make something to do with Valentine's Day, or not. Carol and the girls will come up with something.

I have a hair cut tomorrow. I started cutting on it myself last week but stopped before I had gone too far and made an appointment.

Thursday, I went to the Family History Center and added my grandchildren to their families and added two pictures, scanned two pictures to Frank's mother and dad. When one pulls up their genealogy information now, there will be a picture of both of them on their records. Trudy says she knows how to do this and we can scan the pictures at home. I have pictures of Frank and me, my parents and grandparents and some of Frank's grandparents. There's a lot for me to learn about this stuff. I hope my brain is up to the learning.

No comments: