Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Canon

Got my hair cut. Let Kari mousse and blow dry my hair and it looks really nice. It only costs 4 more dollars for her to blow dry it and I think I'll have her do it next time. It's short but that's the way I like it.

Trudy came to the salon while I was getting my hair cut. She went on to the house and I went to Walmart for groceries. We were out of fresh veggies and had to eat canned peas and corn. I came home and cooked cauliflower and kale for supper. I have broccoli to be cooked as soon as I have room in the refrigerator.

Tomorrow, we'll go to the Family History Center. My Canon scanner came in today. Trudy got on the phone to Canon and a nice guy walked her through how to figure out how to use it. I could order it with one "click" but I surely couldn't have learned how to set it up. I scanned in the pictures I was going to take to the FHC and have done there. We still have to learn how to name the photos and get them into the genealogy charts. Learning goes on forever!

We have an appointment for Frank to see Dr Walker tomorrow. I called to have him get home health to come out and show us how to strengthen Frank's legs so he won't fall but he has to see him first.

No comments: