Monday, January 19, 2015

Good Dr Visit

Trudy and George came over this morning so George could do some work for me in the yard. I paid him to cover up the holes in the ground that were made when I had two stumps ground and then to cut up the wood and carry it off. He did a great job. We had to leave before they were through to go to the Dr about Frank's knee.

The Dr appointment was for tomorrow at 9:30 AM but the card they gave me said Jan 19th at l:40 PM. They said they could get us in today so we waited a little less than an hour to see the Dr. The X-rays showed that the knee cap was healing and the Dr said to keep wearing the leg brace and see him in 4 weeks. That's great that Frank doesn't have to have an operation. The nurse adjusted the brace because it kept slipping down and didn't fit just right. It's on tight now and I hope I can get it this tight when he takes it off.

Trudy signed me up for Pinterest today. She didn't tell me the password that she used and I couldn't sign in tonight when I tried. I changed my password but then the computer said that it couldn't find the right page or something that I didn't understand. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

I got all the full names and birth dates of my 8 grandchildren to put on FamilySearch Thursday. I got back on the site and found some names that needed temple work done but I don't know how to do that and will have to have the ladies in the family history center help me. I'll be going there every Thursday for a long time to come.

No comments: