Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday

Karen came over and we went to exercise. We were going to another class held by Janet about changing life styles and loosing weight at Round Island Baptist Church at 12:30 PM. I got Frank's lunch ready early so he would be finished and ready to be in his room when I left.

The class was 1 1/2 hours and we went over things that we would be talking about in the upcoming classes. We are to keep a food and exercise diary and to share it with Janet and we are to count calories. I had a calorie counting book but don't know where it is, so I ordered another one from Amazon and will get it in 2 days. I just don't know how to figure out how many calories in a serving of goulash is and how much is a serving. I want to be able to eat as much fresh veggies as I want but I'll have to see how the calories go. I looked up on calorieking.com and it says a person my age and height and activity level should weigh 119 lbs and eat 1,300 calories a day. I was 125 lbs when I got married and would love to weigh that now! I'd have to loose 26 lbs to achieve that. I feel motivated to try to loose weight and rev up my activity level. Janet teaches another exercise class at Round Island Church on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10 AM and I'm going to try to go to that. Frank is always back in his room sleeping or reading and I am sitting in the living room watching TV, doing nothing, so it would be good to go exercise again. That way I would be exercising 5 times a week. That should help with the weight loss.

Wednesday, I get my hair cut and Frank did have an appointment with the Pain Clinic but I looked at his leg and thought it would be good if Trudy could pick up the Rx for us since she's coming over anyway and that would keep Frank from having to get out with his leg brace on. I'll call tomorrow and see if she can pick up his script.

No comments: