Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday

Exercise was great as usual. Didn't go anywhere except after lunch. I knew I had paid Heritage Propane when I got the bill. I pay online and I retrieved the copy of the bill and took it to Regions bank. Later on in the month, I got a late bill from them. I wrote a check and paid it again. I went to the bank to see if they paid them and they had. The lady told me to wait until Wednesday and check back with Heritage to see if they had gotten the check from the bank. I know I have paid them twice this month. If they have both payments, they can put one on next months bill. I was really shocked when I got the late payment because I always pay my bills on time each month.

I go see Dr Michael Knight Tuesday. He was the one who made my denture and I have never been satisfied with it and now it's hurting my mouth. There's just not enough room in my mouth for the denture and my tongue. Plus, I have a bump on the end of my tongue that really hurts and that makes my mouth really sore. I don't usually complain but this is very uncomfortable. I have to have such a thick denture because I bit through two other ones he made for me. Maybe they make stronger dentures now so that it won't have to be so thick. I'm to young to go without my teeth but something has to be done with this situation. (Haha-I know this is funny...).

I'm hoping we get to go to church Sunday.

No comments: