Thursday, October 9, 2014

Visit

We got to Trudy's house about 12:15 PM. We had to stop by West Side Chevron to get $5.00 worth of crickets for Forrest's Bearded Dragon. Sadie was there and we had BLT's for lunch and a donut for dessert. We didn't stay longs for Trudy didn't sleep well last night and today she and Sadie had gone to the Pain Clinic to pick up the Rx's and I imagine she was tired from that. We got to see Carheartt and Benny, the dogs, and then we came back to Athens and went by the pharmacy to get the prescription filled. I do believe they are getting slower at the pharmacy.

When we got home, there were two packages waiting for us on the ramp. The spin mop and the small folding step stool came plus the CD holder I got for the CD's I use in my room. We're all set up for music now, plus I can have clean floors. With the upstairs floors, I use Bona and a special flat mop but I had nothing for the downstairs floors. I don't clean them very often since no one lives down there, but now I have a mop I can use after I've vacuumed the floors.

Frankie called and he and Josh and Mariam are coming tomorrow night about 6 PM and staying until Sunday around noon. I will have to go to Walmart after exercise to get another pork roast. It always turns out nice and tender and the family likes it. I'll also make another pumpkin chili. That should feed us for the week-end. I can get some sandwich meat and some white bread in case they like that. I have a loaf of homemade white bread that they can make sandwiches with.

Frankie said they would stop by Oak Ridge, TN and get a family pass to the museum there and it is good for a lot of other places so we will all go to the Space and Rocket Museum in H'ville Saturday. We could take the wheelchair for Dad in case it's too much walking for him.

Frankie said he had lost 18 lbs since he's been on his ADHD medicine. I guess it's helping him with his nervous eating. Looking forward to a good week-end.

Going to get my hair cut tomorrow. When it gets this long, it looks good but is too hard to control. It's too thin to roll and to use a curling iron on so I just let it air dry and comb it. So far, so good. My stylist always cuts it too short, but it always grows back!

No comments: