Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thursday

I went to the Dollar General to get some milk while Trudy was still here. Dad was still in bed. Trudy left a little before lunch. Had to get home so she could help Sadie study for her ACT test Saturday. Sadie and Forrest are taking it Saturday. Trudy ordered a cover for her ipad and it was quite expensive and I went in on half with her and she wrote me a check. I gave her $10.00 in cash to buy crickets and she gave me a check for $35.00. While Frank and I went to the pharmacy, I stopped by the bank and got the check cashed. Then we stopped by Cream Delite and got an ice cream. It was really good.

After reading the scriptures tonight, we listened to a CD by Vocal Point. It's an a Capella vocal group of 9 BYU boys. I don't know if they are still in school or not but their voices match and blend so well it was a treat for our ears. It was mostly hymns and it was beautiful. I have another CD that I will listen to tonight,  a Thanksgiving of American Folk Hymns. It's by the choirs and orchestra of BYU. I love folk music of all kinds and this should be a good CD, too.

No comments: