Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Amazon Goodies

I got the 2 Joan Baez DC's today. Tomorrow I'll get the spin mop and small step stool and Friday I'll get another music book, a Gershwin song book. I played through the family song book today. It's fairly easy music and I sight read it all. The other books will take some practice but that's good for I need to  work on my technique. I'm really going to enjoy playing this music. Frank likes to listen to it too.

We're going to Trudy's tomorrow for lunch. Sadie called and wanted to know if I could print her a work application. I told her I wasn't that good on the computer. She is going back to work at Chick-fil-a. The babysitting job she had she had to drive to South H'ville and that was 45 minutes away and it didn't pay that well. She knows the works at Chick-fil-a and will enjoy it and she can use the money.

Sadie said Trudy wants us to stop by West End Chevron and but $5.00 worth of crickets. I'll have to get a carrier for them too. Oscar, the Bearded Dragon needs some food.

Trudy is getting to know Forrest's girlfriend's mother and Georgia, the mother, is interested in what Trudy has been telling her about the church.

After exercise today, we went to Walmart. Frank stayed in the car listening to the radio. I found two rugs I liked and got them. I washed the one rug that was in the bedroom and it looked better but it still has a red stain on it. I'll just have an extra rug on hand now.

I need to go the the frame shop and get an 8 1/2 x11" frame or have a picture a friend of Frank's drew of him when he was in the Navy framed. The old frame broke and it won't hang up. I have a crewel picture of a cottage my mother made that needs to be put in an attractive frame. I have it in my bedroom behind the TV and it would look so much better in a new frame. Things to do next week. 

No comments: