Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Funeral

We didn't go the exercise today. We went to Dr Walker's lab so I could get my thyroid tested again and then we went to Walmart to get the Allegra D. It's about $6.00 cheaper there than the pharmacy. We came home and it was time for me to get ready to go to church for the funeral. I was dreading seeing the family but it was necessary. I'm so glad I did. The children were grieving but it was nice to see them again. The service was nice. Bro Decker gave the eulogy and it was about him knowing Charlie for 10 years and some of the things that he remembered about him. Charlie's daughter, Jill, spoke and then Charlie's older brother spoke. The chapel was full and the Relief Society had dinner fixed for those who were going to the cemetery in TN. I remember the cemetery from the time Charlie's first wife was buried. I didn't go but came back home. Trudy was here asleep on the couch when I came in.

I had but a hen in the crock pot this morning and we had it for supper. It turned out good. I put some seasoning on it I got from Sam's and it made it taste good.

Trudy ordered a cover for her ipad and I ordered 3 books from Deseret Books. Two books for Dad and I, Acts through Revelation, and a Book of Mormon study guide for Trudy. My money is getting slippery.

No comments: