Sunday, October 12, 2014

Saturday Written Sunday

We left for the H'ville Space and Rocket Center around 9:30 AM. We took the wheelchair for Frank and Frankie's family pass got us all in. We looked around, got our picture taken and the kids rode the space needle (I think that's what it's called) Frankie rode with them, and another ride. It rained on us going in but the rain stopped after we were there for a while. Afterwards, we went to Chick-fil-a for lunch. When we got home, a college football game was on. Auburn vs Texas A&M, I believe. Auburn won. Next, it was Alabama vs Arkansas. Alabama won by one point. It was a game full of mistakes. Then Ole Miss played, I forgot, I might have gotten the teams wrong, but Ole Miss won. All three of the teams we were rooting for won their games. Frankie went to Ole Miss and he was glad they beat Alabama even though he roots for Alabama normally. I root for Auburn when they are not playing Alabama. I graduated form Alabama so that's my school team.

Frankie, Mariam and Josh left after lunch and went over to see Trudy. She had her in-laws there and Frankie knows them and they had a good visit. I called him and they are at the Knoxville exit now and should be some soon. It was great seeing him and getting to love on the grandchildren.

No comments: