Saturday, October 4, 2014

Conference Day

Dad, Mary Kate, Sophia and I watched General Conference this morning and afternoon. Mary Kate had a project she was doing. Covering a large W with twine and then making and gluing cloth flowers on it. The W is for Walker and we will take it to Trudy's house tomorrow. We are going to watch conference with them in the morning. She has a V she is making for Villamor. Sophia had a book about drawing figures she liked and I provided her with a sketch pad and pencils and she drew. The second session, I washed clothes so I didn't get much out of the talks. I'll have to watch them again. Tomorrow will be the third and fourth sessions of Conference and hopefully I'll be able to concentrate on them. We will take two cars so Mary Kate and Sophia can leave from Trudy's house and not have to come back to our house to leave for home.

Tomorrow, MK will take up a denim jumper I have that's too long. It won't take too long.

Between sessions this afternoon, we went to Madison to Books a Million to get Sophia a book. She loves to read and I usually buy her and Nate a book when they come to visit. They didn't have one of the books she wanted but the H'ville store did so we drove on into H'ville and got the book.

No comments: