Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Relaxing Day

We slept in today. The storms last night were fierce but we didn't have any damage. There was damage in Colbert Co and in Athens. Downed trees and trees of houses but we were spared. It is 10 degrees cooler now. The cold front was what caused the weather uproar.

I washed three loads of clothes and played the piano while that was going on. I love the new books I got. I also got two CD's in the mail today. I don't even remember ordering them! I've been on a CD ordering rampage lately and have to stop. Frankie was telling me that CD's were becoming obsolete and the digital music was the way to go. I don't have any mp3's or a smart phone to download music too, so I have to stick to CD's.

Since Frank can sit for a long time, we are going to go back to church in two weeks. Next week is Stake Conference and that would be too long for him to sit but the next week, we are going to church. We'll go early so to get a good seat. I know a lot of older people who remember Frank will want to say, "Hello" to him. It will be so good to get back to church. I have missed it so much. I have many church clothes that I can't wear at home-jackets and things-that I'll be able to wear now. I dress in Sunday clothes at home for the sacrament, but it's not the same as dressing in Sunday clothes and getting to go to church and being  with the other Saints.

No comments: