Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday

Went to exercise as usual, stopped by the pharmacy and came home, no, went to Walmart for a few groceries and then home. Carol Walker and her girls were coming over at 1 PM and I wanted to make some cookies and have nice plates and cups. I got some Fall plates and red cups that you could write your name on after you pulled off the strip of paper that covered a black part of the cup. The girls liked that.

I got some Toll House frozen cookies to bake and we had milk with the cookies. Carol brought some card making materials and we all made a bazillion cards. They were pretty easy to do with flowers and brads and a kind of name tag that was glued by the flower. I think I made about 20 cards. The girls were Katherine, Emily and Samantha. Sarah wasn't feeling good and didn't come. Carol has a son, Jacob. He was helping the Bailey's move. All of her children are great and the whole family is very nice. James is a member of the Bishopric now. I'm glad we're going back to church and I can see him preside.

After the Walker's left we watched TV until supper time. We listened to rock 'n roll music after supper.

No comments: