Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Eye Dr

I got my eyes checked today and they hadn't changed in a year so I don't have to have new lenses. That's good for they are very expensive since they are the no-line bifocals. I went to Walmart for groceries afterwards. I got three small pumpkins to decorate with. I had changed out my summer flower arrangements to the fall colors and the TV stand didn't have any orange, so I got the small pumpkins to go there. It looks good. I got home and Dad was still in bed and was okay. My eye appointment was at 9:00 AM so I was home by 10:45 AM.

Trudy came over after a therapy appointment. She will have to leave early in the morning to go to a Dr appointment with Forrest. I will get up at 6 AM to shower and wash my hair. We will leave to go to exercise at 8 AM and Trudy will leave around 8:30 AM. It's been a short visit but she said she would come over another time when she could stay longer. We are anticipating Thanksgiving when most of the family will be at Trudy's house. We don't know about Frankie and Rachel, whether they will come as a family or just Frankie and the two little kids. It will be fun. Trudy will spend the night Thanksgiving and stay with Frank while the rest of us go Black Friday shopping. That's always fun. I usually get a new purse then. I've had so many new purses lately, 2, that I probably don't need another one but I love purses and will probably get a new one anyway.

No comments: