Saturday, October 18, 2014

Saturday

We didn't do anything today. I washed some sheets and clothes. My ring I ordered from The Danburry  Mint came in and I like it. It is very pretty. I now have two rings on my right hand.

We read tonight and then listened to some hymns played on an acoustic guitar. It was very soothing.
We won't get the sacrament tomorrow for it's Stake Conference. I think driving to H'ville, and sitting through a 2 hour meeting would be too much for Frank, so we aren't going. The next Sunday we will go to church.

Bro Crosby died today. Trudy texted me and I called Bro Decker and asked him. He didn't know anything about it and said he would find out and let me know. Karen called later and said it was true. Evidently, the men in Charlie's family all died young. He was just 63 yrs old. His funeral will be next week. We will go to the funeral.

Trudy will come over Wed/Thurs. I have Relief Society Tuesday night and Bro Decker is coming over to visit with Frank and Karen and I will go to church. We're to bring a soup and the recipe. I haven't made soup in a long time. I have  some barley and I could make some barley soup, I guess.

It's getting a little cooler and I hope the really hot weather is gone for good. I love the seasons.

No comments: