Monday, October 27, 2014

Dr Visit

We didn't go to exercise today for I had a Dr visit with Dr Sharp at 10:40 AM in H'ville. My left hand has been shaking and he said it was because of the Abilify and that we would try to go down on the dose and see if that helps. It may or may not help. I got my other meds and we went to the pharmacy after getting back to Athens.

Tomorrow, I have a eye appointment. I think it's time to see the optometrist. My right eye is bothering me a little. I had a friend that had cataracts taken off and she sees much better. I wonder if I'm getting a cataract in my right eye.

I got another shipment of CD's in today. We listened to the Reader's Digest Amazing Grace. The first CD was interesting and I will listen to the 2nd CD while I go to sleep tonight. I got come Celtic tunes and 4 Christmas CD's.

No comments: