Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday

Went to exercise. It was Friday and the month of October we were to wear pink each Friday for breast cancer awareness. I wore my long sleeved pink shirt I got from the Wellness Ctr. Some thought it was the dress up day for Halloween. I'll have to find out when the dress up day is because I found my favorite wig.

We didn't have anything to do in town so we came home and Frank lay down on his bed and I forgot what I did. It was a slow day. I didn't have to cook for I have all kinds of food in the refrigerator. I have some goulash, barley soup and chicken I did in the crock-pot. Plus I have some yellow squash in the refrigerator that I must cook tomorrow or it will go bad. I need to clean the refrigerator out and get rid of some of the stuff that we're not eating.

No comments: