Thursday, October 30, 2014

Better Day

It was a much better day than yesterday. I got Frank up at 10 AM and we went to the PO and bought some stamps and then went to H'ville to Hobby Lobby to buy some card making things to send to Mariam. I put one card that I had made with instructions on it in the box. I'll mail it off tomorrow after exercise.

We can dress up for Halloween if we want to for exercise and I'm going to wear black and my old wild hair wig. Frank doesn't want to wear anything. I have an extra black wig he could wear but he's fuddy-duddy and won't participate. I'll look good going into the Post Office with my wig on. My hair will look as wild after wearing the wig for an hour so I might as well leave it on. Maybe I'll take if off, who knows.

Trudy will be coming over around 2 PM and will spend the night with us.

No comments: