Thursday, October 16, 2014

Nice Day

We went back to sleep this morning and it was great. Being lazy is what it's called. Listened to the radio instead of watching TV. Some man was on the TV talking about Ebola to the Congress. President Obama seems to be doing every thing he can to cause the spread of the virus in the U.S. He's sending soldiers to the West African countries and they will be exposed to the Ebola virus and bring it back to the States. My Patriarchal Blessing says that when the plagues and pestilences are poured out upon the country, that I and my family will be blessed to  be spared to go on and finish our mission in righteousness.  Even without this blessing, I don't know if I would be worried about it. We don't travel and don't go out much to mingle with people who would be exposed to the virus. It's the signs of the times. More will be poured out upon this nation because of its wickedness. The safest thing to do is to keep the commandments and stay close to the Lord.

The young boy that usually takes our trash to the road missed last week and I forgot to look to see if he had done it, so we missed having the garbage picked up. Today, I took it out myself. The garbage container had two weeks of sacks in it and was very heavy. Then I had two bags full of boxes and three boxes that weren't in sacks to put out. And another box came in the mail today, so I took it out, too. I do a lot of mail order and the boxes pile up. The garbage is picked up Friday mornings but we have to get it out Thursday evenings or get up early Fridays to take it out.

We're having lovely Fall weather. There's a breeze blowing and the humidity is low. Tomorrow, it's supposed to be up to 86 degrees. Lovely, lovely weather.

I spent enough money at Khol's that they sent me another card. I don't know what the value is of the new card but I'll activate it and get 15% off my next purchase. I really like Khol's.

No comments: