Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday

I don't usually write on Sundays but I didn't write yesterday and we had a good Sunday today.

I didn't write yesterday for I didn't do anything..nothing, nada, zilch. But today was good.

Bro Patterson and his son brought the sacrament out and stayed a few minutes and then Karen stopped by and while she was here Sarah came by to pick up the solar lights I had for her. It was good getting to know her. Trudy told me her family was a great family when they moved into the Ward. Sarah's very active in the scouts and has 6 children, 3 of whom are adopted. They live on a 15 acre  farm in Elkmont.

Mary Kate called and said she and Sophia will be coming up for a visit this week-end.

Karen said they were going to the temple Thursday and wanted to know if I could go. Trudy said she could come over to spend the night Thursday so I can go. I'll leave about 3:30 PM and get back at 12:00 AM.

Trudy's back surgery is Sept 18. Ruth wants to come and be at the hospital with me so I'll have to get Jenn to come that day. I think it's a Thursday. Both fusions will be done that day. The Dr said she would have trouble with the pain since she's been on pain meds so long but hopefully the operation will help her with the pain once she heals.

No comments: