Monday, August 18, 2014

Slept Late

Thunder woke me up a couple of times this morning, I don't know what time but I eventually woke up at 7:30 AM and that made us miss exercise. Frank went back to bed after breakfast. I don't remember what I did. Anyway, the day was pretty slack.

I tried looking up New Family Search but couldn't navigate the site. I'll have to get Trudy to help me.

I talked to Mary Kate. She and Nate were driving back from his therapy session. Things are going well for our GA family. I called Frankie and left a message on his phone.

I got a T-shirt today that says, "I will not apologize for: My faith, My family values, Or supporting the Constitution". That's on the back of the shirt. I will wear it Wednesday to exercise and see the reaction. I got it off the internet at conservativestuff.com. They have lots of stuff on their site. 

No comments: