Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Good Day

We went to exercise and had a good time. Our group has been named the Huff 'n Puffs. Several names had been submitted and that was the one that won out.

After exercise, we went to Chick-fil-a and got a small vanilla ice cream cone. Boy, was it good! It hit the spot. A diabetic and a dieter eating ice cream. I could eat a half gallon of ice cream but I won't. I've lost 6 pounds and I don't want to put it back on. Now my jeans fit, at least the one pair I tried on.

I cooked a cabbage this afternoon but the rest of the veggies were already cooked. Got to get milk tomorrow. Will go to the Dollar General that's right down the road from us.

I ordered some country music CD's today. We've listened to the rock 'n roll CD's and now we need some more music to listen to. These are vintage songs and I hope we'll remember most of them.

I've got a bit of a sinus infection. My head is stopped up and I have to blow my nose frequently. This too shall pass.


Trudy will come over tomorrow afternoon and spent the night. She can be here when Jenn gets here for she'll be coming at 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM. Maybe Trudy and I can go to H'ville to Sam's. I got to go to the bank and I can't forget to do that. Then we can go shopping.

Our weather has been good. The humidity has been low but we still have some hot months to go.

No comments: