Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday

I went to exercise. Frank was still too sore to go. Jenn came at 9:30 AM but Frank slept all the time she was here.

I stopped by the pharmacy and then went to Walmart to get groceries. I bought lots of salad fixings for Mary Kate. Forgot about the photo album and had to go back after Trudy came, to get one. Walmart was very busy on a Friday afternoon. I was tempted to go to Staples and pay more but I found a parking place and went in. The album and extra sheets were only $7.60. It's for old ancestor pictures and family pictures. I haven't gotten a clear idea about how to organize it yet. I think I want to do it by families but I don't know.

Mary Kate got a late start tonight so will be here about 10 PM. Trudy already went downstairs and Frank is in his room. Trudy will stay with Dad while Mary Kate and Sophia and I go shopping Saturday. I think I'm going to buy the bird painting I saw at the craft store. I have some money on a Pep Boys credit card that I plan to use. I'll have to call and see if the money can be used anywhere besides Pep Boys.

Trudy's back surgery is Sept 18th. Ruth wanted to come up for the surgery but Trudy said wait until the next day so she can visit with us. She might not feel like having any visitors but we wouldn't stay long. I could get Jenn to stay for 6 hours and Ruth and I could shop that Friday. I want to show her the Crafty Bere store in Madison.

No comments: