Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesday

We went to Isom's Orchard and bought some yellow squash and some very small tomatoes. I bought two containers of squash so we'll have plenty to eat.

Came back and I was preparing to cut the squash when Frank fell in the kitchen. My back was to him but I heard the commotion and I turned to see him loose his balance and slide down the wall where the calendars are. He hit pretty hard on the floor and I was worried about his hips but he scraped his already bruised arm on the way down. He scooted into his bedroom and I helped him onto the bed. He's been sleeping ever since. The arm is already changing colors from the bruise he got last fall and now he's added a scrape and probably another bruise to it.

We've had rain but the weather is going to warm up again by the week-end.

No comments: