Friday, August 1, 2014

Usual Friday Things

Went to exercise, the pharmacy, to the credit union and Regions bank and then to Walmart for food. I got home about 10:45 AM. Jenn had been trying to get a hold of me but I don't think my phone was on. Her son was sick and she probably needed to go see about him.

Frank wants to go to exercise with me. He wants to go everywhere with me. That's okay but he can't go grocery shopping or clothes shopping with me. We'll have to see how he does at exercise. The exercise class is having a lunch at the senior center Tuesday and he can come to that. Janet, the instructor, will be giving the group a name. I suggested the Swinging Seniors and there were several that were cute. It's fun to go to exercise.

Called Trudy and she is recovering. Sleeping mostly. George and Sadie were going fishing tonight with David, too.

Mary Kate called after they called her to see how to get in touch with me. She and Richard were driving to the Atlanta Temple to do some sessions. Nate got his home school materials and now wants a desk to put  in his room to study on. They may can get the desk that's downstairs in Trudy's room. Mary Kate was thinking of a small, folding craft table that she could get at Walmart. In GA the home school is free and done by the public schools. No such luck in Alabama.

No comments: