Friday, August 22, 2014

Out

Jenn came at 9:30 AM. I left after she came and went and got gas and a diet Pepsi and then stopped by the pharmacy. I headed to Madison and the craft store.

The bird pictures I had seen were done by students and weren't for sale. I did get a small wooden piece covered with canvas and painted colors of yellow, green and red with a curvy black line running through the colors and "smile" written in black on the bottom. I have it hanging in my room under a canvas of four colorful songbirds with "friend" stenciled above the birds. I saw some other art that I liked but have no place to hang in my home.

Across from the Crafty Bere store, was a thrift store. I've been on the lookout for some trays to put my plate on when I eat in the living room and I found 2 nice round trays there. They had Christmas themes to them but they were very pretty. They are metal and are a bit larger that the round tray I had been using.

I drove on into H'ville to see where Gallatin St was for that's where Frank's Dr Phillips is moving. It is a new building near H'ville Hospital. The building doesn't look finished enough to be moving into but when I called the office today after I got home, they said the office was closed and that they were moving into the new office. Frank has an appointment next week to get his Prolia shot so I hope I found the right place. It said 720 Gallatin St on the building and that was the new address they gave me.

I stopped at the Madison Walmart to buy some fresh veggies and milk and then came home. We watched TV the rest of the afternoon and then had a supper of steel cut oats, fruit and nuts for supper. I was so hungry that I got off my diet so I could have a big bowl of oats and a glass of milk. It was good.

No comments: