Monday, August 4, 2014

Busy Monday

Frank went to exercise with me today and enjoyed it. I guess he will go with me now. Janet said she thought he did well. Maybe Fridays I can have Jenn come over so I can go grocery shopping and do other things by myself.

We came home and called the vet and found out when we could go get Gertie. He'd been at the vet for several days while his foot got better. We left the house around 10 AM to drive to Hartselle to get him. I had to wrap his perches with some soft material and put a towel down on the floor of his cage in case he fell in the night. He's to stay in his cage for a while so his foot can heal more. He was glad to get home and Rikki was glad to see him. She just talked up a storm when he got back in his cage. She must have missed him.

Bro and Sis Emment and their two children came to visit us tonight. They live in Madison so I was impressed how far they traveled to come see us. They are a nice young couple. She's a counselor in Relief Society and he is the adult Sunday School teacher.

No comments: