Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday

I went to Isom's Orchard this morning when Frank went back to bed. I wanted to get some yellow squash and they had some. It was a bit large, but cooked up nicely. They have all sorts of produce but I just wanted squash. I have a couple of small acorn squash I  will cook this week-end when Mary Kate and Sophia are here. I cooked goulash today using 2 lbs of ground turkey, 6 cans of beans and 3 cans of tomatoes plus seasoning. It will feed us for a week maybe. I'm still eating diet food but that is coming to a close.

I called Home Instead and asked for a sitter for Saturday from 10 AM to 4 PM. We may not be gone that long but it's better to have enough time than to have to rush home. When Mary Kate comes up, we always go shopping on Saturday morning. I take the kids to the book store and buy them a book.

Frank has been in his room since lunch. I turned to TV off to read the Ensign. I swept the floors this morning and dusted my room and threw a lot of papers away. My computer desk is rather orderly and I like it!

Forrest is dating a non-member and I'm afraid it will get serious and there won't be a temple marriage. The girl comes from a nice home but she has been going to a religious school and if they do get married, she will determine to "change" Forrest.

No comments: