Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tuesday

I forgot to write yesterday. Just did the usual Monday things. Today I thought Sarah was coming over but it's 2 PM and I haven't heard from her.

I called an appliance repair service to check on the upright freezer Trudy and George gave me. The repairman turned out to Greg Brown, our former Bishop and Stake President's youngest son. The freezer didn't have any freon and it would cost too much to repair it. I was looking forward to using it. I checked on Amazon for upright freezers and one would cost 500-600.00 dollars so I guess the freezer is out. Out chest freezer is full. Mainly of bird pellets and bread and some other stuff. I don't really need more freezer space.

Frank has been in his room lying down most of the afternoon. He spoke of being weak but all he does is lie down. His arthritis isn't bothering him anymore. Of course, he takes medicine to keep it from hurting, but he didn't used to be able to sit in a chair but now he can go to exercise and sit for 45 minutes.

It rained some today.

I cooked several yellow squash and fixed a pot of goulash from the ground turkey Mary Kate already cooked for me. Now, I won't have to cook for several days.

No comments: