Thursday, August 14, 2014

Do Nothing Day

The only thing I did today was go to the Dollar General store for 2 gallons of milk. Frank was in his room all afternoon and I watched TV. I did dust some and cleaned the sink drainer and under the bird cage but that was it. I can't get interested in Family History work and I have all this time on my hands. The drawing didn't work. I need a teacher for that. I'm just content to sit around and take care of Frank.

Tomorrow, we won't go to exercise. Jenn is coming at 9:30 AM and I will go to Allstate and have the insurance taken off of the 1990 Honda and then will go to H'ville and shop at Sam's. I did the bank work online so won't have to go there. Trudy is coming over tomorrow afternoon and will spend the night with us. She will pick Frank's Rx up and bring it over for us.

No comments: