Saturday, August 9, 2014

Saturday

I cut Frank's hair and beard and helped him take a shower then we watched TV. He must have lost his balance last night and fell. I had been asleep for an hour when his fall woke me up. He scooted over to the railing on the wall and pulled himself up. He must have broken a blood vessel in his arm for a big hematoma formed. I don't think we need to go to the Dr about it. The blood will just have to be absorbed by his body.

Steve came and cut the grass. Lance usually comes on Thursday and today I looked at the grass to see if it was cut because I didn't remember Lance coming Thursday. It wasn't cut and then Steve came and cut it.

I cooked two of each, cauliflower and broccoli. We have enough veggies for 2-3 days now.

I called an appliance repair place yesterday to have someone come out an look at the upright freezer Trudy and George gave us. It was running when he got ready to bring it here but has never run since it's been here. George is too busy with his stuff to wait until he could look at it so I called a repairman. He'll come Tuesday.

No comments: