Saturday, August 2, 2014

Slow Saturday

Didn't get out of the house today. Trudy and Sadie came over for a couple of hours. I gave Sadie her lap top and she gave me a bracelet she had brought back from her Utah trip. It's circles with light green-grey stones in it. It will match most of my clothing. I don't usually wear bracelets but I have been wearing the parachord bracelets Nate made me and now I have a pretty one to wear.

Doc Jan called about Gert. He's perching better and can come home Monday or Tuesday. We'll go down Monday after exercise and pick him up. She originally wanted him to stay in his cage in the daytime and go into a kind of an incubator at night, but I told her I would have to towel him to move him from place to place so she said to put a towel or pillow on the bottom of the cage with some paper towels on it in case he should fall during the night he wouldn't fall on a hard surface. She will send some bird wrap to wrap his perches in so he will have something soft to perch on. He tore some ligaments in his hip and has been on pain medicine. What we do for our animals.

No comments: