Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday

Don't know why I didn't post yesterday. 

Carrielee came for her piano lesson today. She had to miss last week's for she was sick. She had practiced ahead and we got to the part of the book where the notes are put on the staff. Once she is familiar with reading the notes on the staff, I can use the other beginning books she has. She's from a really nice family and I enjoy teaching her.

It's been another 70 degrees weather day. Today the sun has been out and the storm that was out last night missed us. We are in line for another weather pattern just like the last one tomorrow night and we are in the "red" zone. The forsythia is in bloom and the Bradford pears are too, and other flowering plants that I don't know the name of, are blooming too. Maybe we won't have any winter weather this year! Am I hoping against all hope?

No comments: