Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Strength Training

I met with Janet today. I was doing bicep curls with 8 lbs of weight and it was about my limit, for now, anyway. We did lots of other moves too. Next week, we'll be back on the Thursday at 2:30 PM schedule. These last two weeks we had to move the exercise to other days because Thursdays are temple nights. I didn't get to go last Thursday because Frank was sick but I look forward to this Thursday night.

Mary Kate is thinking of coming to visit and arriving Sunday morning early enough to watch the 11:00 AM session of General Conference with us. That will be fun. I guess I'll tell the seniors I won't be there Monday but can teach Friday. I don't think I want to teach Wednesdays too. Right now, I'm to greedy with my time.

I'm thinking of going to the Family History Center and taking some genealogy. I know nothing about how things are done now and I'll have to get over my fear of new things on the computer. There are people there to help those how come, so it'll be a matter of me getting my courage up and going.

No comments: