Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fast Mail

I got the tomato kit that I ordered just 2-3 days ago. That was fast. I have an order from FL that I've been waiting for for weeks and it hasn't come in. I guess I will have to call them about it.

I cooked some food for lunch today. You say, "what else would you cook?". Usually we just have left overs but I had some chicken stock that I recovered when I crock potted a chicken-"crock potted?". I had some potatoes that eyes were growing on so I baked 4 of them in the micro wave and diced up three and put them with some chicken and the broth and made a chicken and potato dish. Hopefully, it will taste good. It's something different than we usually have. I had 1/2 loaf of French bread that had a spot of
 mold on it and at first I thought I would feed it to the outside birds or other varmints that might eat it, but then I realized I could wipe off the spot of mold and slice it and butter it and bake it in the oven and wow, did it taste good. The mold probably gave it a bit of flavor!

I rode the bike for 20 minutes and lifted some weights and worked on some other exercises this afternoon. Frank has the curtains in the living room pushed back. He says he's going to order some blinds from blinds.com. He wants them to filter all the light out, I think. The dust on the present blinds has crystallized it's been there so long. I don't do blinds!

No comments: