Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday

Had a nice sleep in since it was Saturday and I didn't have anything to do. I did wash clothes and sheets and ironed a few blouses. I cleaned or thinned out my closet of winter clothes and took them downstairs to store. I had a somewhat large bag of clothes I can no longer wear that I've collected for the Relief Society or the Salvation Army. There's a Relief Society meeting the same night there's a cancer meeting and I don't know which meeting I'm going to yet.

I need to clean downstairs since Mary Kate and kids are coming to visit the week-end after General Conference. I removed two TV antennas from that room and I'll have to dust. The dresser top is full of junk and I'll clean it off if I can find somewhere to put the junk that's on it. With food storage, I've run out of places to store things. The closet in Trudy's old room may store things. I'll have to clean it up first!

It's in the 80's again today. The air conditioning has been on and sometimes it gets hot in the house.

No comments: