Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday, Monday

Don't know the rest of that song...Had a good exercise class. I did forget as couple of exercises but the time was filled with the others. I think we had about 7 people. I went to Curves afterwards and then to Walmart. This gets to be a theme, doesn't it?! I needed bananas and I bought some milk and a pair of PJ's. I got a size too small so I had to go back and exchange it. I had to go back into town to pick up Frank's medical records from the hospital so I just went on to Walmart. The next size will really be too large, but they will be plenty roomy!

The Sims are here cutting our yard. I think ours was the only one in the neighborhood that hadn't been cut this year. I want the asparagus bed cut down. The morning glories have taken over the bed and the asparagus can't grow. I'm not interested in taking care of it and the Adam's have been harvesting the asparagus but not taking care of the bed. Don't know if they knew that it would be good for them to do it. I just told them they could have the asparagus that came up. Plus, the bed is on our property and they may not want to take care of something that really belongs to us!

One of our two pear trees had lots of blooms on it. The other one is half dead. Not whole dead, only half.  April 15th is the last day, supposed, for a killing frost in North Alabama, but the weather has been so weird this year that it will probably be May before I can plant anything. I thought about planting Swiss Chard in my little planters, then I realized that the rabbits would probably enjoy that crop. If I could get some fencing around it, I might could keep the little critters away from the Chard.

It's fun to think about it anyway.

No comments: