Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sick, Sick, Sick

It started Sunday night sometime when Frank got the fevers. He woke up with fever. I got him to eat a little bit so he could take his medicine and I left it with him to take. He was sick all Monday and Monday night and Tuesday morning when I went to give him his medicine, I noticed that he hadn't taken his Monday AM pills. They had the prednesone in them. I couldn't get him to take them this morning so I finally gave up and called his Dr. He said to take him to the emergency room. I had to call an ambulance to do that. They came and got him and we got him in the hospital. We were there 4 hours. All of his blood work came back fine and they gave him the prednesone by mouth. When the Dr came in and told us all the tests were fine, he said we could go home. All this happened because he wouldn't or couldn't take the meds I was trying to give him at home. He feels pretty bad now. It's a big jolt to his system when he messes with the prednesone.

While I was in the pharmacy getting the nausea Rx filled, I bought another big ring. It's oval, black with wavy lines on it. It's a fun ring and it fits all sizes. I now have 3 of them.  It was only $4.95-a cheap thrill!

No comments: