Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday

I went to town to pick up Frank's shoes from the shoe shop and go to the bank and stoop by Houston library to pick up some tax forms. The I went to Walmart to get some potassium and a billfold for Frank. They didn't have exactly what he wanted but I got him one made out of the same material as his old one. He doesn't realize that styled change and he's not going to be able to find the exact same wallet like he has.

It got up to 67 degrees F today. We have some rain in the forecast for latter on in the week, I just don't know when. Hopefully we won't have any bad weather.

I was in my bedroom reading when the door bell rang. I heard Frank get it so I kept on reading. I thought it might be a neighbor. It was Josh Mohandessi! He was on his was through and wanted to stop by and say hello. We got to see pictures of his almost one year old daughter and she is a cutie. Josh had had his big truck stolen for three days but he recovered it without any damage. He and his family are living in a suburb of Houston, TX, He really looked and sounded good. I still think of him as the little boy he was when I first met him and the young man he was when I taught him Seminary.

No comments: