Friday, March 23, 2012

Wonderful Day

We did get some rain and it washed the pollen off of my car. Dad's car is brown and it shows up more on his car.

I left the senior center at 9:15 AM went by the PO in town and mailed a package and then on the way to H'ville, I stopped by Staples and mailed a box for UPS. After that, I drove to Madison to Kohl's dept store. I originally wanted to get my name on the email list for coupons but while I was there, I just had to do some shopping! I got some cropped pants and some blouses. I got up to check- out and the lady asked if I had a Kohl's charge card and I said no, that I had tried once before and had been turned down. She said to try again and I did and the information went through! I saved 30% on my order which ended up to be $41.00! I left after an hour and drove on into H'ville to JC Penny's. I got some more cropped pants and a blouse. They had moved the petite section and I had to ask where it was.

I was to meet Trudy and Sadie in front of Penny's at 12 noon. Trudy's back is in bad shape and she can barely walk and that's why I did all my shopping before meeting them. We went to lunch at a nice Chinese restaurant and had a nice lunch. I felt good about being able to treat them to a good lunch.  Afterwards, we went back to Penny's to Trudy's car. We took some pictures in the parking lot and got some sweet pictures of the Granny and her family! 

No comments: