Wednesday, March 14, 2012

H'ville Dr Visit

It was Frank's time to go to the Pain Clinic today. We ate lunch at Arby's. Frank didn't like what he got. I ate 1/2 of the sandwich and drank my drink plus Frank's drink. We came home and went to the pharmacy. While there, I found two rings I liked and got them. They have stretchy bands and will fit most people. They are fun! I love them and hope to get some more. Just pure old fun.

Last night I met Bubba and Ruth at the Cracker Barrel on Drake Ave in H'ville. We had dinner and then drove to the civic center for the show. I think I wrote about it last night. It was nice and entertaining.

Today I took the '90 Accord to Big 10 Tires to get the tires rotated and the brakes looked at. It seemed that it needed a new brake cylinder or something and they said they could do it today. This was after 1:00 PM and except for a short visit to Dollar General, I was at Big 10, 3 1/2 hours! They finally got it fixed and I came home. Frank had already finished putting the new venetian blinds up and they really look good. They will keep a lot of light from coming in the windows when they are closed.

No comments: