Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday

Exercise at the senior center was good today. There were about 12 people there. I decided I would teach Wednesdays too, but not this coming Wednesday because Mary Kate will still be here. The ones who come seem to enjoy the work out and I'm just being selfish in not wanting to wake up early and go teach Wednesdays, too.

I drove over to the Latham's apt and found their building but there weren't any numbers on the building. I guess they were on the doors. I didn't stop because it was early to be visiting, 9:30 AM, so I came on home. I fixed the hamburger mix but I used rotoni instead on beans since Mary Kate and beans don't agree. I used 1/2 of a jar of spaghetti mix that was left over and of course used TVP with the hamburger and two cans of tomatoes. It tasted good.

Around 2 PM, I drove out to Publix to get some 15 bean soup and some other things to have when the children come to visit. I didn't have the beans on my list so I forgot them. I did get a chuck roast that I will put in the crock pot late Saturday night to have ready for Sunday's noon meal. Mary Kate and kids will watch General Conference at their house in GA and then leave for here after the second session is over. We'll get to watch Sunday's Conference together.

No comments: