Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Still Warm Weather

It's going to be in the 70's again today. I went to Curves in short sleeves and was comfortable. It takes me 10 minutes to get to Curves, 30 minutes or more minutes too work out and 10 minutes to get back home. I left the house at 10:00 AM and got back at 11:00 AM.

I called Sophrona about Carrielee's piano lesson being on Wednesday. She came last week on Thursday and that is a better day for me. That leaves Wednesday free to go to Curves. Sophrona was sick with allergies so I talked with Dean. I told him that Thursday was better for me. Hopefully Carrielee will be able to come tomorrow. We got into reading notes on the grand staff. I need to find or make some composition paper so I can tell her how to remember the names of the lines and spaces.

No comments: