Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Vote

We voted at 8 AM and at 9:40 AM I left to go to H'ville to the dentist. I came home and after lunch took a little nap because I was going back to H'ville to meet my brother and sister-in-law to have dinner and take in a show. It was Michael Flatley's Lord of the Dance. The young dancers had lots of talent and it was enjoyable to watch them. I got home about 9:45 PM.

Richard Santorum won Mississippi and the Alabama primaries today. We voted for Mit Romney. He's still ahead with the most delegates but he needs to win more states. Obama is spewing out lies left and right. He's going after the young adult vote by saying their student loans will be forgiven. He is such an evil man. He's not a Christian but a muslom and he's Marxist too. He is destroying our country and way of life. I greatly fear he is going to win re-election and our nation will be toast.

No comments: