Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Still Sick

Frank has been in bed all day, asleep most of the time. I had an appointment with Janet at 1:30 PM today and Frank didn't wake up until about 12:15 PM and I was getting worried about being able to go. In fact, I had called her to tell her I couldn't come but didn't get her and left a message. She called back and said to come at 2:00 PM and that was a better time for me to go.

We had a good work out. I used 10 lbs on one exercise and maybe 8-9 lbs on another which was hard to complete. I think Janet was glad to find my limit for I had lifted the other lower weights with ease.

I went to Walmart to get some Clorox for all of mine that was opened had gone bad and I needed to bleach some things. Frank needed some Kopectate and some GaterAide and I got a cooked chicken. I stopped by Westside pharmacy and got some more direahrea medicine so I would have plenty on hand. The new Clorox worked great and got the stains out of the clothes. I'll use some on the towels next time. I used some of the old Clorox today but it didn't brighten anything.


With Frank asleep and the birds put to bed it's really quiet in the house. I hope we have some rain tonight. The gold car is covered with gold pollen and looks pretty bad. A good rain would help with that.

No comments: