Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Things

Yes, it was Monday and I did the usual Monday things. The senior center was cleaning up after the Poke Salet Review and very few people came to exercise, but as the time to start came around, more people came in. We had about 6 and that is about average. I went to Curves afterwards and on to Walmart. I was out of bananas but ended up spending $153.00 on stuff (that's a lot of bananas!).

After putting away the groceries, I cooked a cabbage and a cauliflower. The birds like both and so do we, so I bought two of each. I also cooked a large pot of hamburger and beans. One container to go in the refrigerator and one to go in the freezer for later.

I'm reading a book I bought last night and it's not that good. I have yet too find a mystery that stands up to Henning Mankills mysteries. I've been spoiled with his works. I'll keep reading, though.

No comments: